Although I try to be grateful for life's many blessings great and small every day, I don't often voice those thoughts out loud — like a lot of people, I would suspect. So, perhaps we do need one special day set aside to remind us that, although it's important to be thankful, it's also a good idea to let other people know how you feel.
Of course, I count myself lucky to have such a supportive family including my always-patient, long-suffering husband, Charles.
I've met a lot of crime fiction folks online via this blog, counting among their ranks the likes of the delightful Patti Abbott, Gerard Brennan, Hilary Davidson, Martin Edwards, Barbara Fister, Jen Forbus, Elizabeth Foxwell, Ed Gorman, George Kelley, Lee Lofland, Todd Mason, Terrie Moran, Robert Randisi, Peter Rozovsky, Janet Rudolph, Sandra Seamans, Kelli Stanley, Lance Wright, the many fine folks over at the Rap Sheet blog, and so many more, far too numerous to mention, but all greatly appreciated.
I'm also glad there are wonderful editors out there working on print and online magazines who support short fiction and the crime fiction genre in general, even though their publications may be money-losing labors of love. I've enjoyed working with many of these talented and thoughtful editors over the past few years.
And last but certainly not least, I'm thankful for and appreciate all you folks who follow this blog and provide feedback and support. May each of you have a happy, healthy holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment